– This Friday Link Pack gone Saturday is being dispatched from the Swiss Alps. It’s beautiful where I am from.
– The Florence Experiment in photography
– Moby Lets You Download 4 Hours of Ambient Music to Help You Sleep, Meditate etc
– This minimal lunch box makes my heart sing.
– Alexa Is a Revelation for the Blind
– Scuttlebutt, a decentralized social platform.
– What would you put on a custom Linen Pillow. So many ideas.
– The Bail Project is an unprecedented national effort to combat mass incarceration by disrupting the bail system, one person at a time.
– When your favorite song comes on.
– Why The U.S. Chills Its Eggs And Most Of The World Doesn’t
– Entrepreneurship is not a job
– One question for a more joyful day
– Minimalist Youtube. (via)
– Never before published photos of Summer of 1978! You can’t help but notice that nobody is holding a smartphone! (Thanks Bailey)
– I find Qoobo highly amusing. It’s basically a pillow with a wagging tail.
– The Prince Estate has launched an extensive site of Prince’s albums. (via)
– This Tweet made me laugh.
– A pledge of alliance to yourself.
– SmugMug bought Flickr and I am hoping they will be able to bring this gem of a photo service back to life.
– Need a reminder for some zen in your life? Try Christopher David Ryan’s Float Tattly.
– The face of distracted driving.
– I can hardly believe these images. What a historic moment.
– Thank you RookieUp for sponsoring my blog this week.