– I would LOVE one of these blankets.
– String art. Love it.
– Emily Cohen has tons of experience in running and advising design studios and agencies. She came out with a book.
– Please tell me you know about Various Keytags? Right?
– Interesting! Collaborative gift books for your favorite people.
– More of this: Phluid is New Yorks’ first ‘gender-free’ clothing store celebrating non-binary fashion.
– Hey US based folks, are you registered to vote? Do you need an absentee ballot? (No link, just a question!)
– This photo!
– Wait what? You can buy a $4,759 meat slicer in the MoMA store. I would have loved to be in that buyer meeting.
– I keep coming back to this one. I don’t have a dog. But I want this dog bed.
– This new Fuchsias Tattly by Vincent Jeanerot is beautiful.
Cool jobs to apply for:
– Herman Miller is looking to hire a Product Manager.
– Factory 360 is looking for a lead designer.
– Adobe is hiring a Creative Director.
– UncommonGoods is looking to hire a COO.
There are over 1,300 jobs listed on the new CreativeMornings job board.Search full time, part time, contract, remote, freelance, internships.