My son Tilo has the coolest (and kindest) piano teacher: Sarah Goldstone.
– “Pregnant women operate at the metabolism limit of human endurance, just slightly ahead of elite ultramarathoners.” Ultimate limit of human endurance found
– This coming Friday, Giphy co-founder Alex Chung is speaking at CreativeMornings/NYC. I am excited.
– These vintage tv test patterns bring back memories.
– Shot on iPhone XS — Christopher Anderson
– This is a lovely runner rug.
– Google raids your Gmail account for signs of transactions, and collects them on a separate webpage for your account. That includes Amazon purchases, subscriptions, tickets, really anything for which you got an emailed receipt. Here’s how to find your data.
– “Meaning and happiness are apparently experienced quite differently in time. Happiness is about the present; meaning is about the future, or, more precisely, about linking past, present and future.” The meanings of life (via)
– A curated list of the best analogue and digital toolboxes and methods from companies, institutions and thinkers: The Toolbox Toolbox
– “All I want to be is someone that makes new things and thinks about them.” — John Maeda
– This is an air freshener I’d let dangle from my rear view mirror.
– This woman knits with the largest knitting needles. I can’t stop laughing.
– I like this rainbow fringe bracelet.
– You have seen this incredible six year old, right?
– This is a beautiful, minimal watch.
– These face plant pots made me smile.
– I surprised my kids with a staycation at the brand new TWA hotel at JFK airport. It’s the original TWA airport terminal designed by Eero Saarinen. It’s an absolutely dream! It felt as if we were traveling back in time. If you live in NYC, go for dinner or drinks! SO FUN!
– I just fell in love with a plant: This one. WOW!
– Experience first hand how time flies.
– Every time I bring a Tattly Tin to a dinner party everyone goes nuts. No matter what age, humans love to pretend they got a tattoo. There is a (pretend) rebel in all of us.
– CreativeMornings has a job board. It’s global. It features full-time, part time, contract, freelance, internships and remote opportunities. I wish this existed when I moved to NYC 20 years ago.