My love for NPR’s Tiny Desk concerts runs very very deep.
– Stay soft. Yes.
– What a difference a year makes. Endlessly moved by this young woman.
– The creators of ‘Monument Valley’ are back with a game no one expected
– I needed to hear this: A belief is only a thought I keep thinking.
– This alpaca has some swagger.
– Young people are going to save us all from office life, by Claire Cain Miller and Sanam Yar
– How to raise a lifelong reader. (via)
– Can You Hack Your Body Clock To Become A Morning Person?
– The Best Fall Cookbooks of 2019, According to 2018’s Cookbook Stars
– when you are totally feeling yourself.
– I want this bench for my plants.
– How to Get Rid of Your Paper Piles for Good
– This woodblock print! Gah! Also, this one.
– Very excited to be speaking at Design Thinkers in Toronto in October and at House of Beautiful Business in Lisbon in November. See you there?
– Did you know you Tattly stick on more than just skin?
– CreativeMornings has a global Job Board. Kind humans frequent it.
– Float is a visual resource scheduling tool for teams. They sponsored my blog this week, which helps me cover the cost for keeping this site and running. I am grateful.