– These personalized leather keychains are lovely
– I don’t know much about grow lights, I just know this one’s a pretty one.
– A concrete fruit bowl. Yes.
– I keep coming back to this doorstop. I really want one.
– Ensō | Meditation Timer & Bell
– The story of a wild 12 months at Gimlet leading up to the Spotify acquisition. As told by Alex Blumberg.
– Star Wars x Le Creuset Collection. What an unlikely collaboration. OMG.
– “British researchers found that one smile can generate the same level of brain stimulation as up to 2,000 bars of chocolate.” The hidden power of smiling.
– Unlike other social media platforms, TikTok is totally stripped of information like when a video was uploaded or the date a user opened their account. The app presents an endless stream of algorithmically chosen videos, which you swipe through vertically.
– This doormat made me laugh.
– If you’re in your 40s or 50s, you might think it’s too late to start a business. Wrong: It’s actually the perfect time.
– Know anyone who needs some idea mist?
– I am big on squeegee-ing my glass wall in the shower. I dig this small squeegee.
– CreativeMornings has a job board. I just hired a kind, creative human that found my listing thought it last week. It works! :)
– Thank you Dropmark for sponsoring my blog this week.