A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week.
With the unpredictable changes to your work day, more time at home means more opportunities to master new skills! That just became easier with Parsons Open Campus, The New School’s extension for continuing and professional education. This summer, you can bring your data to life with the Infographics and Data Visualization certificate, a noncredit program that will help you transform your data into beautiful visuals. The best part? It’s 100% online and super flexible!
During the program, you will:
– Learn how to strategize and adapt large quantities of data into a visual medium
– Enhance your skills in color theory, typography, design hierarchy, balance, symmetry, composition, and grid
– Draw upon elements of graphic design, statistics, and computer science to bring complex data to life
– Learn under the guidance of our distinguished faculty, experienced practitioners in the field.
– Develop a digital portfolio of data visualization projects that showcase your ability to perform in the contemporary Data Viz workplace
Navigating the world of data and design starts in June. Registration is open now! Get started here.