A big thank you to Float for sponsoring my blog this week.
For teams that have suddenly found themselves working apart, Float is a collaborative resource management tool to plan your projects and schedule tasks, in real time.
With Float you can:
– Visually plan your resources in an easy to use, drag-and-drop interface
– Manage your team capacity by setting custom work hours, schedule time off/public holidays, and set status updates to let everyone know who’s working from where
– Make changes on the fly with handy right-click shortcuts and powerful editing tools
– Notify your team of schedule updates via Slack, email, or mobile push notifications
– Add a project budget to forecast hours and monitor your team’s progress
Sign up for a free 30 day trial at Float.com.