Smokey Robinson spends a good three minutes trying to maintain composure while a googly-eyed letter U with an ironclad grip and no concept of boundaries tries to hug him. Oddly funny!
– What are you doing at 4:30pm ET on April 25th? I’ll be tuning in to the 2020 version of The Universe in Verse, one of Maria Popova‘s labors of love. The line up is completely bonkers and breathtaking.
– This made me laugh out loud: A teacher taking attendance in 2026.
– Love is real. Twitter thread.
– “Leading a team is a great privilege, never more so than when things are at their worst. Don’t miss your chance to live up to it.” The hard way, by Mandy Brown.
– This is one cool dad.
– What do countries with the best coronavirus responses have in common? Women Leaders!
– I want to wear something like this on my next video call.
– Now this is a “fruit bowl” I can get behind.
– Remote work for design teams: Learn the best practices for running a remote design team, and discover how designers can help teams collaborate while working apart.
– Welcome to the Bird Library.
– 8 Feel-Good movies you should watch right now, according to Nancy Meyers
– I like this wooden vinyl player.
– These woven Bookmarks are lovely.
– A travel size cheese puzzle. Yes please.
– I mentioned in last week’s Link Pack that my company Tattly is hurting. Many of you have placed an order to support us. Thank you! I don’t know if we will make it through this storm. For now, I am singlehandedly fulfilling orders that come in carrying them over to the nearest post office. If there was ever a time you wanted to surprise someone with some Tattly, or buy some for yourself, this is a good moment. PS: I see your kind check-out-notes. I appreciate you!
– Thank you Float for sponsoring my blog this week. Float is a collaborative resource management tool to plan your projects and schedule tasks, in real time.