– This made me smile: Black Dog
– Oh, this is a pretty power outlet.
– The Manager’s Guide to Inclusive Leadership — Small Habits That Make a Big Impact (If you don’t follow First Round, you should)
– How to help your Black friends and non-Black friends today.
– This Twitter thread is gold, outlining exactly and precisely how Paul Jarvis use an online course with a funnel to generate both inbound clicks and then sales
– Baseline, a Decades-Long Film Series About Climate Change
– This rubber and brass bin made me look.
– Oh, I love these reusable chalk board garden markers.
– Love these modular textile room divider focus screens.
– Rep.ly is a question and answer platform. On Rep.ly, you can create your own rep.ly page to answer questions in public from anyone you share your link with. It’s free with no ads.
– I am excited to hear Paul Jarvis share insights about the concept of “Owning your Content” in 2020. He is a prolific designer, podcaster and author. He wrote Company of One, is the co-founder of
Fathom and the host of a podcast called Call Paul. You can sign up for the event here. It is happening on Wednesday July 21st at noon ET.
– Rose Wong’s new Tattly are glow in the dark. And amazing.
– Thank you MODA for sponsoring my blog this week. Did you check out their week-long summer design camps that cover topics like architecture, Minecraft, robotics, coding, game design, sustainability, AR/VR, Roblox, and even pinball?.