– DusenDusen makes bedding? Take all my money!
– “”When you work remotely, mentorship is stifled because there is no learning via osmosis. … When you’re young, you don’t need “focus” or to “get things done.” You need exposure to new ideas and people. You need the serendipitous fortune of sitting in on the right meeting, attending the right happy hour, or earning the respect of the right observer. All of the above is more difficult in a remote environment.” Our remote work future is going to suck (via)
– This instagram post wins the internet. Full of happy.
– Arms for your chickens. OMG!
– Help stop Fascism, by Albert Wenger
– This time we are in has taught me one thing: I need to be kind to myself. This Tattly is a daily reminder.
– A big thank you to blue nose creative for sponsoring my blog this week.