This made me chuckle. Thank you Open Culture.
– On 10.10.2020 at 11am ET TED is hosting a free, live streamed global event. Hear from leaders, scientists and activists on how we can take bold steps to change how we tackle climate change.
– Chad Dickerson I wrote a Google Doc with his most effective technical tricks for keeping a kid focused in remote schooling, including a few recipes to solve specific problems (like blocking YouTube): “Parental control schemes for the parent on the remote-schooling brink”
– I am loving Julie Cockburn’s embroidered photographs.
– Kai Brach generously breaks down how he runs Dense Discovery, one of the most thoughtful newsletters out there, if you ask me.
– Luke Rasmussen’s has incredible long-exposure photography and rock climbing skills. Check out these images.
– This little bee home made me look.
– I want this Please Remove Shoes sign for my home
– Adam JK came out with another Unsolicited Advice 2021 Planner with Stickers
– I feel this quote.
– Loved reading Priya Parker’s take on the role of a moderator (in regards to the first presidential debate)
– I am loving the calmness and depth of this Instagram account.
– YES! Library Card Tote Bag
– Nitch is one of my favorite websites. Do you know about it? I am so curious to know who is behind it.
– A big thank you to Tekuno for sponsoring my blog this week. As a lover of tea I am swooning over all the products on your site.
– Tattly is proud to be teaming up with I am a voter to increase voter registration and voter turnout in the 2020 election.
– Did you know all CreativeMornings events are virtual at this time and you can tap into local creative communities from the comfort of your home? You can choose between the regular chapter events or the new workshop format called FieldTrips.