This is wonderful. Created by London based Channel Twelve.
– This pickle bottle stopper made me laugh.
– Wow, I didn’t realize: “The inaugural Op-Ed page appeared on Sept. 21, 1970. It was named for its geography — opposite the editorial page — not because opinions would be expressed in its columns.” And Now a Word From Op-Ed, By David Shipley
– How to Gradually Become a More Relaxed Person
– I have fallen in love with this tv-stand/sideboard.
– Loved this read: “Plants can see, hear, smell and respond.”
– Weee! app delivers Asian groceries. Ooooh!
– IKEA’s New Line of Flexible Furniture is Perfect for Small Spaces
– Loving this black ball vase.
– Available let’s you share your calendar availability right inside of Gmail
– I love (!!!!) my cat litter box. Who says that?
– This is your brain on love, a Radiolab episode.
– This floating sideboard is making my heart beat faster.
– “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” –Joseph Campbell
– This is the world I want to live in.
– Bebel Gilberto: Tiny Desk (Home) Concert
– “For nearly fifty years, I’ve been teaching canoeing up in Canada. The first rule is clearly the most important: the best way to learn is to get into the boat.” Where does creativity come from?, by Seth Godin
– A big thank you to General Assembly for sponsoring my blog this week. Join GA for our week long festival where they will deliver some brilliant workshops, introductory classes and keynotes all online and free.