This Choir Choir Choir Crecording makes me miss my CreativeMornings choir. And being around humans. Gah!
– Need to restore faith in humanity? Read this thread.
– What a beautiful, minimal projector.
– I totally want an Ostrichpillow Heatbag Pillow
– I personally think a custom Infinite Objects Video Print is the coolest gift of 2020.
– This made me laugh: Twelve surprising ways to use cauliflower.
– I thought this was a walking piece of popcorn. It’s not.
– I love perusing the products over on Present & Correct.
– “There are a few people who can succeed by throwing their tantrums on Instagram. … But the rest of the time, what we want from people is for them to be consistent, to be the best version of themselves that is possible in this moment.” Seth Godin on Design Matters
– An embroidery phone case. Fun.
– Here’s a cool gift for your gardening / plant loving friend: Tool Roll and Apron by RT1 (They have so many cool giftable products!)
– Support Broadway singers and surprise a friend or family member with a Sing For Hope Gram.
– Black-Owned Brooklyn is a digital publication spotlighting Black-owned, Brooklyn-based businesses and the people behind them.
– Black Owned Bookstores in the United States
– My friend Anna figured out How to keep her front-loading washer moisture-free!
– Tender discipline: What if it didn’t matter how productive you were today?
– This throw! A beauty!
– I want to fill my house with these felt storage bins. I have two and have to keep myself from buying more. I love them. I am a sucker for boxes.
– This pie chart rug! Swoon!