– My remarkable friend Jocelyn Glei launched Radiate, a collaborative learning community dedicated to exploring, integrating, and radiating transformative change. It’s like interval training for transformation: Three phases of deep community, with lengthy breaks in-between. Sign-up ends today, Saturday June 26, 9pm EDT.
– Artist Reina Takahashi transposes the expressive, refined flourishes common in calligraphy into an exquisite series of paper type.
– Chloe Rosser’s photographic eye reconstructs bodies into genderless human sculptures
– In case you hadn’t seen this yet: Well done Google: When you type PRIDE across Google Sheet columns it does this!
– Excellent read: What if remote working didn’t mean working from home? (Psst.. our intentionally small, creative co-working community Friends Work Here is buzzing again and we only have 4 memberships left.)
– Some of these photos make me shiver: 40 Pics Of Slightly Unsettling “Liminal Spaces”
– Just as I was researching non-stick skillets the kitchn came out with a post about their favorites.
– Sheila Marie Orfano: How do you know what’s true?
– I dig this puzzle.
– I am so happy for team Duck Duck Go and their growth.
– This is some stunning looking French Press.
– I can get behind these reusable (washable) paper towels. Or should we just go back to calling them rags?
– This is a fun doormat.
– I’d give this lamp a loving home.
– Hello there, aesthetically pleasing metaltrays.
– Female Design Council (FDC) is an action-oriented leadership organization dedicated to providing a strong professional community for all womxn irrespective of color, race, gender or sexual identity in the design industry.
– Summer is here. Skin is out. Wear some art.