– A set of acrylic template rulers that allow you to easily cut a fold a paper bag into card holders, business card cases or snack pouches.
– Every year on December 12, a handwritten letter on oversized lined paper appears on a residential lawn in Chicago or Austin.
– Indifference is the enemy. Agreed.
– The new US Postal Service trucks make me laugh.
– I am surprised how excited I am about this webcam concept: Dell’s wire-free webcam could one day eradicate Zoom side-eye as it uses magnets to stick anywhere on your screen. Would love for it to become reality.
– A relationship is about inventing your own language,” says Sciamma. “You’ve got the jokes, you’ve got the songs, you have this anecdote that’s going to make you laugh three years later. It’s this language that you build. That’s what you mourn for when you’re losing someone you love. This language you’re not going to speak with anybody else.”
– “Movies are filled with heroes who take responsibility.” Seth Godin musing on our responsibility preferences
– How to Cope with Feeling Unfocused or Overwhelmed, by Tim Ferriss
– Absence of candor: “FOG.” It stands for “fact-deficient, obfuscating generalities.” Great read: Why we Praise Meaningless Jargon and Fail to Realize the Emperor has No Clothes
– I don’t need a pet step ladder but I secretly want it. It’s a beauty.
– For this Valentine’s Day gift your loved one some Tattly.