– Uhm, why are not more people talking about this? Giant sinkhole with a forest inside found in China
– This Twitter thread of two nested stuck ceramic bowls is pure internet gold.
– I want to build a house around a conversation pit.
– A uterus trellis. Yep.
– I am completely hooked on these pants by Pashko. I wear them every day. They are super comfortable, lightweight and design-y looking.
– Outdoor Bar Caddie. Want.
– This tote bag made me chuckle.
– This is what my fancy raincoat dreams are made of.
– Various deck of cards with prompts helping you have more meaningful conversations. Love it.
– How did I not realize cordless glue guns are a thing?
– The Dogist, the stories of dogs. I am here for this content.
– My friend Patricia wrote an article on The necessary art of retreat: On my mind: Not away from the world, but into it.
– The AirJelly is a remote-controlled jellyfish that glides through air thanks to a helium-filled ballonett propelled by a central electric drive unit.
– Here’s your chance to test drive a tattoo sleeve.
– Did you know CreativeMornings has a job board? There are a total of 1751 jobs currently listed of which 599 are remote friendly. This one takes the cake: MoMA is looking for a curatorial assistant in Contemporary design.