I keep coming back to this concert. Wish I could travel back in time and experience it live.
_ Whoa! This nutrient density chart. It’s so impressive.
– GiveWell shares the top charities.
– Need some cool prints for your walls? Check out The Public Domain Review Shop
– I don’t drink but if I did, I’d love to own this Bar Set.
– Ever thought about making your own butter? Here you go.
– Meta launched Threads. It ties into your Instagram account which means the setup is seamless and you’re instantly connected to the folks you follow in Instagram. Smart! I am going to give it a go. You can follow me over there.
– Ugmonk sells exceptionally beautiful desk accessories.
– I dig this little, minimal wall cabinet. Floating side table anyone?
– These are some pretty stripe-y towels.
– Interesting thread: 50 Ways To Start A Conversation With Anyone
– Lara Maju’s Botanicals are currently decorating my arms and I am getting so many compliments.
– I am thrilled that our CreativeMornings/NYC events are back to how they felt pre-Pandemic. The past two months we were waitlisted again. Have you been to a CreativeMornings recently? If so, where? Don’t know if there is one in your city? You can check here! (Some chapters are looking for a new host to take over. Is that you?)