– A map of how New York tweeted during hurricane Sandy.
– What happens when Hygge and West + Lisa Congdon collaborate? Absolutely stunning wallpaper!
– The Useless Web takes you to different ‘useless’ websites. Some of them quite mesmerizing. They might be useless but soothing to the soul, if you ask me. Go to theuselessweb.com and give it a whirl.
– A seriously good-looking watering can.
– Interesting article: Your Employee Is an Online Celebrity. Now What Do You Do?
– What being a Web developer means today: Front-End Guidelines for Newcomers
– Compilation of Scenes from Top 250 Movies on IMDB in 2 1/2 Minutes.
– Pretend this sentence is a tweet. #thiswouldbethehashtag. The New York Times tries to explain Hashtags.
– How To Recover Deleted Voicemail On An iPhone
– You never know when you’ll need an Animated Pizza Gif.
– Do you have a crawling baby? Then you need this mop onesie.
– Gravity Tank in Chicago is looking to hire an Interaction Design Associate.