Radiolab, one of my favorite podcasts.
– Hot Dog Legs. Made me laugh.
– Astronaut Bedding. It doesn’t get better than this.
– Bike to Office Bag. Great gift for a biking dude.
– Wait, what? That clutch is a Bluetooth speaker? Yeah, ladies!
– Vintage guide to the Internet. Wow.
– On Bloomberg the other day there was a fascinating article pointing out that, not only was the idea of moving people via pneumatic tubes previously conceived of in the 19th century, one guy in New York actually built a working prototype of such a system in 1867 that moved thousands of people between Murray and Warren streets downtown, during the Boss Tweed era! Read the article.
– The guys at the Dust Panda booth at the NYNOW show made me chuckle. Adorable.
– Couldn’t help but chuckle seeing this: Virtually Hike Through the Swiss Alps While Exercising With This App (thanks Joanna)
– Mens Pants embroidered with Hot Dogs and Burgers. No Joke.
– Waffles on skewers. Yes!
– Brooklyn Pizza Plates. Yay!