- Mark Schafer wrote a thorough review on TeuxDeux. (A to-do app I co-created with my studiomates of FictiveKin and Jonnie Hallman)
- Tina Turner covers Creedence Clearwater Revival’s Proud Mary on live Italian TV in 1971. Pretty awesome.
- The World’s Fluffiest Bunny.
- Take the test: Which US state matches your personality?
- Karl Lagerfeld shares his vision of Coco Chanel: her childhood, her charisma, her legend, and the indelible mark that Coco has left 100 years after opening her first boutique.
- Always take photos you see in ads or magazines with a grain of salt. Here’s why.
- Mobile bed. This might only be fascinating to someone like me who lives in a big city where living spaces tend to be small.
- Specs. Wow.
- The Brooklyn Museum is looking to hire a full-time Web Designer.