– Boom! 20×200 is back, not in full force yet, but on its way there. This is wonderful news!
– Color-coding your library? Books With Red Covers.
– Here’s What Happens When The Whole Company Knows Your Salary
– It takes 66 steps to make this iPad case. Looks pretty.
– The Emeco 111 Navy Chair is made of consumer waste. PET Bottles gone chair. Love this.
– A good reminder on “What NO means” by Seth Godin.
– This coffee lid logo is a tad bit too similar to the photo camera mark of Leica. No?
– This post is giving me some good ideas for this year’s kids advent calendar. Need to get on this…
– “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.” – Marie Curie
– Molly Holzschlag, the internet’s fairy godmother needs our help.
– Listen to my fab studio mate Jason Santa Maria in this DRT Podcast.
– Thank you Nate for including me in this list.
– Conde Nast is looking for a UX Designer.