– I had the most delicious dinner coupled with a stunning view at La Marina last night. If you live in NYC or about to visit, you have to check this out. Such a gem of a restaurant.
– Love this CODE MODE sign.
– One Minute Wonder; absolutely wonderful mini portrait series.
– “What’s that on your dress?” “Oh, a satellite image of Greenland.”
– Run Your Meeting Like a Boss: Lessons from Mayer, Musk, and Jobs
– Let’s make some paper fruit.
– I could use a hole to another universe just about now.
– Loving this Pharrell-Oprah moment.
– Punctuation Tips: How to properly use dashes, hyphens, parentheses, quote marks (double and single), apostrophes, ellipses, brackets, slashes, question marks, and exclamation points.
– “In my experience, most people don’t schedule their work. They schedule the interruptions that prevent their work from happening.” The Chokehold of Calendars by Mike Monteiro
– My friends at Hyperakt are looking to hire a Art Director.
– Love is in the air! Team Tattly put together a wedding collection.