– Next time you look up into a starry sky, read this: The Fermi Paradox: Where the hell are the other earths?
– Excited to read Weingart: The Man and the Machine. Weingart taught for over 30 years at Basel School of Design and now this book documents his students reflecting on his teaching.
– OTO, the famous ice cream truck, now comes in cat size. Yup.
– “A mature understanding of the madness of crushes turns out to be the best and perhaps the only solution to the tensions of long-term love.” On the madness and charm of crushes
– Ever think you’re getting old? I just learned that the moon has orbited the earth 540 times since I was born. Ok!
– Why would you want to sacrifice a couple of square feet to a dish drying rack, when this compact roll-up alternative turns an open sink into a place for anything to drip dry?
– I am not into sports, but this made me look: A scale replica of your favorite team’s stadium, made entirely of LEGOs.
– Now that’s a stylish mug: MUGr
– BULBING is an optical illusion LED lamp.
– So tempted to get this Adult Cookie Monster costume and answer Skype video calls wearing it.
– A tent hotel on Rockaway beach? Yes, please!
– A Type House Divided, the story of Jonathan Hoefler and Tobias Frere-Jones
– Tattly launched a tattoo by Stefan Sagmeister: Self-confidence produces fine results.
– ÄKTA in Chicago is looking for a Sr. User Interface (UI) Designer.