– A playlist of Leonard Cohen’s songs to help you make sense of the world. The Canadian poet, singer, songwriter, and author passed away yesterday at the age of 82.
– It’s very strange how often strong feelings don’t seem to carry any message of action.
– I appreciate Chris Anderson’s personal pledge.
– This woman!
– How would you envision the world in which creativity is king? Shutterstock and CreativeMornings are asking you to share your vision, starting with #InACreativeWorld….
– Love this personal and thoughtful post by my friend Fabian about 3 things he’s learned in the last 8 years about making the most of living in the NYC
– These pessimistic greeting cards made me chuckle.
– Facebook, for all its wonders has also become a single point of failure for civic information.
– Flying cats.
– Densters take blanket fort building to the next level. Fun!
– Garden House.
– This is a handkerchief after my own heart.
– A $21k first class airplane experience documented by Casey Neistat.
– A person in front of me in line, waiting at the airport this weekend, had one of these Jurni suitcases. You can sit on them. Smart.
– Leonardo DiCaprio and National Geographic teamed up to make a documentary about climate change called Before the Flood, available in its entirety on YouTube for a limited time.
– Protesting in the US? Know your rights.
– The Spontaneous Pop Up Display made me look.
– The black and white Puma Eskiva is my favorite sneaker. But OMG what is this over-the-knee-Eskiva thing?
– Don’t feel much like Yay this week but I we can get there again with a lot of hard work. YAY pin!