– Do you live in NYC? Make sure to stop at the 4th Annual Epic DUMBO Stoop Sale in the “Bridgehole”, this saturday from 11am-5pm
– Watch the video on this page to see where in Switzerland I am from: The Appenzellerland Region is stunning. (Thank you sis)
– Seth Godin’s Long Lost Broken Speech.
– RSS-to-Email Overview for Bloggers
– CNN Money is looking to hire an Interactive Designer
– I simply love Melissa Easton, she even manages to turn a visit to Home Depot into a visual firework.
– Paperback Swap is your source for swapping and buying books online
– If I had a small dog, I would buy this Dog Pillow.
– Beach Season!
– 10 Kid-Friendly Ideas for Backyard Fun
– This Sweet Talker is quite an adorable Sugar Dispenser
– I simply love Picplum’s photo printing service. This means, I get prints of my favorite photos and my family in Switzerland does as well. Best $ spent.
– Teeny Tiny Luxury Home On Wheels
– The Crazy Swiss: They’re moving a 6,200 tonne building 60 metres. No joke.
I love Loriot!
Jun 4th, 2012 / 8:26 am
Wassauren and Ebenalp are close to my heart and it was really nice to be able to ‘visit’ them this morning. I have seen Seealpsea from high above but never realized how pretty it was from close up.
Thanks–I needed this on a (rainy) Monday morning!
Jun 4th, 2012 / 11:26 am