(I met Kevin Clash yesterday. For real.)
– I love the South Brooklyn Curiosity Map by Makewell. You can find the printed map at The Invisible Dog or the Brooklyn Historial Society. Or you can download the PDF here or go all pro with this digital version.
– Minuetto, an absolutely stunning space-saving table.
– Why do we behave so oddly in lifts?
– Etsy launched Gift Cards. This is awesome.
– Hey German speaking readers, my wonderful friend Martina Kink wrote a humorous book called Bad Hair Days. (Even though the title is in English, it’s all in German.)
– An app that tells you the best time to run and pee during a movie so you don’t miss anything. Hilarious.
– Pizza rules.
– Trackable suitcase automatically follows its owner
– Giggle in NYC is looking to hire a Senior Web Developer.
– Finally: Apple agrees on licensing terms for use of iconic Swiss clock design.
– 30 WordPress tutorials for designers
– Look inside a Google Data Center