– Canadian photographer François Brunelle took 200 photos of people who look like identical twins—but actually aren’t even related. Wow!
– In case you missed it: Snow Fall, The Avalanche at Tunnel Creek. The NYTimes created a stunning online reading experience.
– Helmet Oddity: A Supercut of Space Suit Helmets
– The Top 10 New Yorker Stories of 2012. (The slideshow format is killing me.)
– Put your photos into unique shapes with Shapely. (But don’t go overboard, ok?)
– How to cook the perfect Rösti. (= giant Swiss of a hash brown)
– Only 4 more days left to get on the Tattly Subscription train. Next chance will be in July.
– Geometry visualized: Demonstrating the Pythagorean theorem with liquid.
– A bicycle horn that sound like a car horn.
– Watch Portrait of an Artist: Jackson Pollock, the 1987 Documentary Narrated by Melvyn Bragg
– Incredible bartender/singer covers Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” at a tiny NYC piano bar called Brandy’s – a Susan Boyle from the Upper East Side.
– Leadership is just a series of moments where you do the right thing.
– Share Wi-Fi. Earn free data. Repeat. Karma: the first social hotspot.
– Of course we can all live without a natural bristle laptop keyboard brush. But, isn’t it pretty?