– Stanford experiment shows that virtual superpowers encourage real-world empathy.
– André Cassagnes, inventor of the Etch A Sketch, died Jan. 16 at the age of 86. Now, the brand’s ad agency, Team Detroit, has crafted this tribute to the man.
– Tote Bag by Andrew Neyer.
– Turn your baby into a unicorn with this hat.
– A kids suitcase that is also a Scooter? Scootcase!
– Do you use Skype, Meeting Burner, Team Viewer or Google Hangout? Check out this Video Conferencing Shootout.
– Love the Jack N’Jill Natural Kids Toothpaste branding. Let’s see what my kids will think of the taste…
– Have a special someone in your life that loves Ping Pong? Get them a customized paddle.
– The Porsche 911: An ode to iteration
– Do what you can to ‘exist’ today. – Michael Galpert
– My friend Anne is giving a Skillshare class in which she will teach you how to create visual maps. Interesting.
– Tiny Lightning Studs.
– My friends over at Kickstarter are looking to hire a Product Designer.
– Love the Brooklyn Cruiser.