– Oh, boy. Google is killing Google Reader on July 1st 2013. Users and developers interested in RSS alternatives can export their data, including their subscriptions, with Google Takeout over the course of the next four months.
– The Cloud is heavy and design isn’t invisible, by Frank Chimero.
– How the world has changed: St. Peter’s Square in 2005 and 2013
– House Industries launched a photo fun lettering app.
– Photo Timeline for Cellphones (1980 – 1990)
– Vimeo on demand. Interesting.
– Ampergram lets you create typographic compositions drawn from Instagram photos of letters.
– The 2012 Feltron Annual Report.
– Underwater photos of people swimming under crashing waves.
– Don’t know what I would do without Dropbox. And now it got even better: Dropbox redesigns desktop client with improved notifications and sharing
– Yoko made a t-shirt: Eligible bachelor million dollar boat.
– I gave a 1 hour talk at SXSW in Austin last week. I keep getting a ton of positive feedback, in case you missed it, here it is again. #humbling
– My friends at Area 17 are looking to hire an Interface Developer.