A video celebrating the Brooklyn Tech Triangle, which I happen to call my home.
– Amazing: Food Typography.
– Filed under ‘so cool’ and ‘want’: Custom USB drive with 35 HOURS of This American Life (plus video!)
– Tiny dog. Big glasses.
– Lots and lots of inspirational stories to be found here: goodlifeproject.com
– Great read on the history of the iconic NYC subway system signage.
– I wouldn’t mind sporting one of these Everyday Sacs.
– Nearly Impossible, a conference for people who make and sell physical products. Happening this November in NYC. Can’t wait to attend.
– My kids are completely gaga over the Itty Bitty T-Shirts they received from Agnieszka Gasparska last year. I am so happy to see that there’s a Kickstarter campaign happening to get more of them into production.
– Coffee lover? This might make you chuckle: Death Before Decaf
– Now that I run my own company(ies) I am getting more and more fascinated by the world of Business Development. Here’s a good read: HOW TO: Land a Business Development Job
– No bid deal, just a frog with an umbrella.
– Uhm, yes. A Bill Murray Coloring Book by Belly Kids.
– Cookbook Create turns your favorite recipes into a printed cookbook.
– The Hired Guns in Philadelphia are looking to hire an Executive Creative Director.