– The Bootstrapper’s Manifesto by Seth Godin. So good. So so good. (PDF)
– I know a few folks who should rock one of these Space Explorer Badges.
– Fake binder, made for office power naps.
– Nerdy parent alert: LittleBits and Korg teamed up and made a modular analog synthesizer.
– I am in love with this analog gif player: Giphoscope (via)
– Photo nerds, look: LOMO Diana Camera Bag Felt Purse. Fun!
– Essential Thanksgiving Guide.
– This IKEA lamp stopped me in my tracks. Stunning.
– Who wouldn’t want to wear a T-Shirt with Lionel Richie on it. Exactly.
– Keep kids busy on Thanksgiving with these cute holiday crafts.
– What could be better than a female neuroscientist explaining the science of body language and empathy with a passage from Anaïs Nin? Here.
– NaNoWriMo: Punctuation Tips. How to properly use dashes, hyphens, parentheses, quote marks (double and single), apostrophes, ellipses, brackets, slashes, question marks, and exclamation points.
– Want a portrait of your family made of custom dolls? I do!
– Pool Bedding. Fun.
– This Papercraft Bear Trophy is stunning. Simply stunning.
– “I believe ultimately that great education is self education especially in the arts. The students are not empty bottles waiting to be filled. They’re full. What is needed is to get the stuff out. An ideal education develops confidence, ego strength and a thirst to discover one’s possibilities.” – Louis Danziger
– Alexis Ohanian wore a “Swacket” while discussing his new book on ‘The Colbert Report’
– Restoration Hardware has a beautiful Stocking Stuffer Section.
– Less But Better Poster.
– Evernote in Austin is looking to hire an UI/UX Designer.
I love the friday links! Request: is it possible to get them to open up in new browser tabs automatically?
Nov 17th, 2013 / 1:15 am
Traci – Try to right click, and choose “open link in new tab.”
Nov 18th, 2013 / 12:09 pm