– An iphone app that can help you get pregnant or avoid pregnancy: Kindara.
– This Craft Tape Dispenser by Lakeshore makes my kids so happy.
– 550 (!) Free Audio Books. No catch!
– This egg holder made me laugh.
– Mexican Wrestling Bottler Opener. Made me smile.
– “While You Were Steeping” with Geoff McFetridge
– Good Job, you’re still alive.
– Always going back to this advice by Georg Lois: Be courageous!
– This Plant Watering Cloud is all kinds of adorable.
– Love this simple pitcher.
– Wow, this is something else: Dad makes butterfly pancakes for his kids.
– A recent study suggests that “coffee … provides similar hydrating qualities to water.”
– I started using Contactually this week. It helps me organize and nurture my contacts. How? Contactually reminds you automatically when you’ve fallen out of touch. Brilliant!
– I am an astronaut at heart. I should buy this brooch.
– Watch University of Toronto’s Professor Stephen Morris knock over a 1-meter tall domino that weighs over 100 pounds by starting with a 5mm high by 1mm thick domino. Yup!
– I usually don’t post about beauty products, but this Superbly Smoothing Argan Hair Pak by Kiehl’s is rocking my world.
– Sometimes you just gotta let go.
I really like your Friday link pack, something to look forward while I have my coffee on a Saturday morning – thank you!
Mar 3rd, 2014 / 1:04 am