Peek at the making of Kelli Anderson’s stop-motion film, inspired by Marie Caudry’s original artwork for Plants.
– Talk to Your Team (but Make It Quick)
– “The Next Black” – a documentary about the future of clothing just launched. Watch it on YouTube!
– In this video from the Washington Post, several members of the Washington Ballet demonstrate their most challenging moves.
– Virtue dolls remind you of your better nature: Kindness, Calm and Bravery. Cute.
– A tiny Austrian town is reinventing bus stops. (via Joanna)
– First there are book clubs, now there are documentary movie clubs. Love the idea behind Influence Film Forum.
– Pungas, 3D printed sneaker accessories. My kids would love this.
– Flocabulary teaches academic content through Hip Hop. Brilliant.
– Brooklyn based BAM is hosting a Radio Love Fest June 4-8th. This looks so good.
– Shake combines the simplicity, convenience, and collaborative spirit of a handshake with the protection of a legal agreement. Interesting!
– Just Keep Making. Yup!
– Laser Cat is live. This Hungry Castle guys are something else.
– “Your cover letter, like your CV, should be tantalizing, with personality and enough information to make me want to hear the rest of your story.” The best cover letter.
– Prom couples, a photo experiment. (thanks Bas)
– It’s Memorial Day weekend here in the US! 3 day weekend! Yay!
– Is it better to buy or rent?
– A letterpress printed card + 1 Tattly = Tattly Cards.
– XO Group in Manhattan is looking to hire a UI Designer. You might get to work with my friend Lori. She’s cool.
Instant Laser Cat fan here
May 26th, 2014 / 11:32 am