– First animated New Yorker cover. Go Christoph Niemann!
– Dice Furniture changes shape when you roll it.
– Lampersand. Get it?
– A ball stand? I had no idea this exists.
– Lobster claws. Who doesn’t want to be a lobster on Halloween?
– The Most Important Skill for Great Leaders? Trustworthiness.
– Boah. What It’s Like to Fly Aboard a Singapore Airlines A380 in the Über Fancy Suites Class
– Sunday Pleasure – Having fun with paper
– Although these stunning images might look like the work of Photoshop magic, photographer Robert Bösch captured them for the Swiss mountaineering brand Mammut by carefully coordinating an entire team of mountaineers on the snowy Alps.
– Using looks of ‘sticky’ bookmarks? Why not create miniature scenes while doing so?
– A System For Email Productivity, by George Kao (keep coming back to this one)
– “Starting a successful startup is similar to having kids in that it’s like a button you push that changes your life irrevocably.” Paul Graham
– The Brooklyn Botanic Garden team is looking to hire a part-time web developer.