This is the time of the year where I seriously miss living near the Swiss alps. I grew up with a ski lift in front of my door that offered night skiing. It was heaven.
– So much fun: Inspirograph!
– The latest ONE OF MANY photo essay by Wesley Verhoeve is out, featuring creative types of Portland OR
– Hey graphic designers, did you see these 50 Vintage Text Effects?
– How to pay attention, by Rob Walker
– This year’s National Geographic Photo Contest Winners
– Martine Rothblatt: She founded SiriusXM, a religion and a biotech. For starters.
– Surprise your family with this Christmas Tree Napkin Fold.
– Somehow I missed this when it did the rounds in October: If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Waistlines (thanks Oliver)
– A modern shelf with hooks. Love it.
– ‘Everything But the News’ Picks the Brain of a Five-Year-Old Venture Capitalist. Made me laugh.
– Gloves that keep you warm and let you use your phone at the same time: Glove.ly
– This cup and saucer made me look. (via)
– Love this: 30 Minute Infinity Scarf tutorial
– Joanna shares 8 entertaining tips
– Yellow stains on your pillow? Here’s how to wash and whiten pillows.
– Sam Lyon’s amazing Jelly Gummies GIFs!
– In need of some visual inspiration? Directory of design blogs.
– Doors to other cities. What a great idea. (via)
– Need a last minute gift? Get a Tattly Gift Certificate. It’s instant!
having fun with the inspirograph…Cheers
Dec 22nd, 2014 / 8:08 pm
Dec 23rd, 2014 / 3:12 pm
I think the 50 text effects is a creepy download. it changed a lot of things on my chrome browser.
Dec 23rd, 2014 / 3:27 pm
Favorites: the napkin tree fold, and the arm knit scarf!
Dec 28th, 2014 / 1:23 pm