Given how cold it is here in NYC, I totally feel this dog’s love for being blow dried.
– It was a real pleasure being interviewed by Jess Lively. You can listen to the podcast here.
– We all need a Banana Phone Headset. Right?
– Recently some folks at the New York Public Library discovered a box containing old reference questions from the 1940s to 1980s. Talk about a Time Before Google!
– Always wondered what a pigeon brain looked like. Glad I learned something today by discovering this anatomical model.
– Beautiful seaside geometric print over on Present & Correct.
– Pretty cool looking height ruler wall chart.
– Pizza Cat. Made me laugh.
– Super slow-motion video of snowballs smashing into faces.
– Sushi Socks.
– Stunningly minimal thermo cups. #want
– It’s ok to hate your spouse for 10 minutes a day.
– Did you know? Now Is the Best Time to Renew Your Passport
– Every Gmail user’s dealt with this annoyance: You’re writing an email, you copy and paste some text from another page, and the text’s formatting comes along for the ride. Then everything you type after that is formatted the same. Here’s how you can fix that.
– Who doesn’t want to watch a panda cub tumble down a snowy hill?!
– Thinking of getting a barcode tattoo? Read this.
– “Do you know how babies are made?” That moment parents talk to their kids about sex for the first time.
– Make Homemade “Mozzarella Sticks” with a Waffle Iron
– I started using Woof and I love it.
– Eventbrite in San Francisco is looking to hire a Senior UI Designer.