– A storage stool? Yes!
– Yum: charred cauliflower quesadillas
– “Hire those excited about the future vs. those nostalgic about the past” Advice for Startups by David Noël
– Beautifully old-school twine and scissor stand.
– This guy played table tennis every day for a year to see how good he could get
– Mark Zuckerberg wants to build a kind of 911 service for internet access
– Want your little one to embrace hard boiled eggs? Use these Egg Shapers to turn your hard boiled egg into a soccer, tennis or golf ball. Fun!
– The Museum of Online Museums is one of the best ways to spend some time online.
– Noizio is an ambient sound extension for your menu bar. It’s great for drowning out distractions.
– “If you’re the kind of person who is scared and courageous at the same time, you might end up doing big things.” From a moving commencement speech by David Carr
– An interactive map of the world’s megacities and their growth from 1950 to 2030
– Agreed: Cookbooks belong online, not just on your shelf
– Hobby Club is a year-long adventure that intends to bring 12 new hobbies into your life, one month at a time.