– This Swiss shoulder bag/backpack is very much after my own minimal heart. #want
– Wow! Astropad lets you use your iPad as a tablet. (thank you Cesar)
– Parcel is a package delivery service for New Yorkers who don’t have doormen — they hand-deliver your packages when you’re actually home!
– PON is a seriously smart idea.
– Woah! Take your standing desk habit to the next level with Fluidstance!
– A studded case that let’s you add LEGO to your laptop. Yes!
– Do you design mobile apps? These iPhone Whiteboards might come in handy. I am tempted to get one for my kids to draw on in their room! They’d love it! Definitely made me chuckle.
– Airpocket is a carry-on purse that fits in the airplane seat pocket, designed to hold all the bits and pieces needed whilst in transit.
– Onehundredforty turns your chosen tweet into a unique and beautiful print.
– Enjoyed this talk. I am definitely an “Infovore”: The Art of Curiosity by Camille Sweeney.
– The You Museum is an online gallery and series of artworks by New Media Artist Jeremy Bailey. Using a few simple questions The You Museum curates personalized exhibitions that are delivered to you via banners on the websites you visit most. Using various retargeting technologies these exhibitions reach you organically across ninety-eight percent of the internet. (Thanks Abra)
– Tattly is hiring a designer.