(via It’s Nice That)
– Wow! Do you know how much water is used to produce your food?
– Useful: Typography Cheatsheet
– Here’s a tutorial to make your own Pineapple Nightlight.
– Woah! Otteroo is weirdly fascinating. It’s a floatie for babies eight weeks and older to use in the bath or pool. Since the inflatable circle attaches around your baby’s neck, their arms and legs are free to play.
– Life as an upstairs neighbor. Made me laugh.
– This is great: Dropmark now supports screenshots
– Here’s how you can spruce up your boring office walls with 9,000 Post-It Notes.
– Artist uses rollerblades to create traditional Chinese Ink Painting.
– Here’s how to “annoy” your friend on his/her birthday.
– I agree with Gina, this is a brilliant Bachelorette Party Banner.
– The fine folks at Mule are looking to hire a Project Manager.