You’re wondering what this video is about? Read the post that goes with it by Meg Lewis: I’m Not a Robot! I’m a Human Female Who Loves To Dance.So much respect!
– Julien de Casabianca brings paintings of anonymous figures out of museums and onto the streets. Love this!
– Wow! Respect to Audi for flipping the womens driver stereotype on its head. (via @IamAnneFleming)
– I bought this Liquid Leather Jacket by Clara Sun Woo yesterday and don’t want to take it off, ever again. Neat fact: The designer is my friend and neighbor. I own a dozen of her pieces and am totally ok that her line is slowly but surely taking over my closet.
– This guest house is a dream.
– What a beautifully old-school looking radio.
– How to play the Jaw Harp.
– So many valuable and spot on public speaking tips.
– Brooklyn-based photographer Will Ellis has been documenting eerie abandoned locales in New York City in his ongoing photo series Abandoned NYC.
– Apple hack. (The snack kind, not computers)
– A Tattly Mother’s Day gift Guide.
– Team Digg is looking to hire a Product Designer.