– Great read by David Hieatt for anyone running a company: Competition is a fact of life.
– Throwing a party anytime soon? Check out Oh Happy Day’s brand new online party shop.
– Moon Floor Mat. Supercool.
– Impressive how Poppin has become the place to completely furnish your office, no longer just desk items.
– Did you know you could use Vodka to cure stinky feet, clean your eye glasses or you can use it to make a perfect bendable icepack? There’s more.
– I think we need a few of these plant holders for our new office space. Supercool.
– I wouldn’t mind calling this Farmhouse Reclaimed Walnut Cutting Board my own.
– Download 55 Free Online Literature Courses: From Dante and Milton to Kerouac and Tolkien
– Ray Bradbury on Storytelling, friendship, and why he never learned to drive: A lost vintage interview
– This inventive strap uses your body’s own tension to keep your spine in a healthy position while sitting.
– Kickstarter is about to launch in Germany. How exciting.
– These Fruit Notepads made me chuckle.
– Currently one of my favorite design blogs: Ignant.
– It’s a stool – it’s a side table: Flip Around Chair
– An inflatable Pizza Slice Float! YES!
– Toca Boca in Brooklyn is looking to find a Design Director.