Always trying to find more Keith Jarrett gems online. If you’re not familiar with Keith Jarrett’s The Koeln Concert, do yourself a favor and listen in.
– Woah! Ultimate glamping: caravan that floats like a boat.
– Loving Malcolm Brown’s Face Reader Project.
– R/m Design School is a series of educational projects about design, a constantly expanding “design primer”, covering such fundamental concepts as typography, color, grids and layout.
– Gah! Free: Download Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Short Course, The Inexplicable Universe, in Audio or Video Format
– I want to see this in person: ‘The Beach’, an interactive architectural installation by Snarkitecture
– I am a HUGE Kinder Surprise Eggs fan: Kinder Surprise eggs are wildly popular around the world but banned in the United States.
– Pluto Through the Years: A GIF Showing Gradually Improved Views of Pluto from 1930-2015
– (Intense) Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
– James Murphy wants to turn NYC’s subway system into a symphony (via)
– My daughter used to have this bunk bed from IKEA. These are some inspiring IKEA hacks. Wish I would have seen this earlier…
– You have no credibility (yet)
– Interesting: Cushion aims to help manage a freelancer’s unpredictable schedule and unsteady income.
– This is moving: Color blind young man’s reaction to seeing color for the first time
– Rainy Day Umbrella Stand is awesome. And then I looked at the price. Not.
– Everything I am afraid might happen if I ask new acquaintance to get coffee. (Nr. 13 made me laugh)
– Looking for more Design Blog inspiration. This is a good start.
– First World Problem Store. Made me laugh.
– Silverware that won’t make a mess when you put it down. Smart.
– Explaining graphic design to four-year-olds (via)
– I used GlamSquad for the first time this week. Highly recommend.
– That’s one cool Banana.
– Hillary for America is looking to hire Designers. In Brooklyn.
thank you so much for the link, tina!!
great list, as always. the man seeing color for the first time made me tear up. my dad is colorblind and he’s always asking us what color things are. i wish he could try that!
Jul 24th, 2015 / 12:50 pm
Whoa! This FLP was awesome, as joanna said, the video of Ethan was amazing, made me think about the things we sometimes don’t appreciate or just goes unnoticed to us because we are so used to them!! Lovely <3
Jul 24th, 2015 / 2:53 pm
Ohhhh I always look forward to your Friday lists. You never disappoint. Thanks for the weekly wave of awesome!
Jul 24th, 2015 / 4:33 pm
Everybody should be familiar with the koln concert!
thanks for this!
Jul 31st, 2015 / 9:39 am