Reposting this again. Always good to get a refresher on what actually motivates us in life…
– The latest episode of our CreativeMornings Podcast just went live. It features a deep talk by Simon Sinek and a human rooster sound by our friend Hayley. (Matt our host is doing such a fantastic job.)
– Post Script, a photographic series documenting the decline of rural post offices across America. (via)
– A handy Sugru Hack solution to store your phone.
– The Dalai Lama’s daily routine and information diet.
– This is a pretty picture of a fish.
– Sarah Di Domenico found an old trunk in a thrift store filled with love letters and photos and decidee to put it all online: ayoungmansfollies.com
– Simple questions for writers.
– Now that the colder days are approaching this Faux Fur Blanket looks pretty good to me.
– The November issue of National Geographic is devoted entirely to climate change. (via)
– My friend Wesley Verhoeve runs a fantastic photo essay series highlighting creative communities: Hello Detroit.
– Woah! British Library on Flickr. (via)
– Swiss Style Color Picker (via)
– SaneNoReplies is a new feature of SaneBox that puts unanswered outgoing emails in a separate folder, reminding users to follow up the correspondence. (Love Sanebox overall!)
– This is a supercool, multifunctional backpack.
– Framebridge Custom Picture Frames & Online Art Framing
– Parents! Check out PlumPrint: They turn your kid’s’ artwork into coffee table books, pillows, shower curtains etc.
– Hey ladies let’s just all stop saying “Sorry…”
– The fine folks at FastCompany in NYC are looking to hire a Senior Digital Designer.
Thanks for the FLP Tina, it’s awesome as usual!! Just the British Library link is broken, takes me to blank!! :(
Oct 26th, 2015 / 3:47 pm
Always love your links! The stop saying sorry one has been on my mind this week since you posted it last Friday – now that I’m conscious of it I can’t believe how often I say it!
Oct 27th, 2015 / 4:49 pm