According to Wikipedia, the phenomenon known as the Overview Effect is described as the moment an astronaut views Earth from space and has a cognitive shift in awareness largely due to viewing earth as whole. This cognitive shift is often followed by an increase in human awareness and natural habitat and conservation of the earth’s resources.
– I am ok with this minimalist Jewelry Box
– Dance your PhD
– AnyIntern: 35,000+ curated tech internships and work experience
– My heart is bursting: My friend Maggie Doyne made CNN hero of 2015. So fully fully deserved!
– Love TED Talks? Here are five sites with talks that are just as good.
– ‘Son of Concorde’ can go from London to New York in THREE HOURS will fly in 2021 at speeds of over 1,200mph.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3322540/London-New-York-THREE-HOURS-Son-Concorde-fly-2021-speeds-1-200mph-reveals-Airbus.html#ixzz3rzNiWP9U
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
– Cats getting spooked by cucumbers. Hilarious.
– Woah! Time capsule for the year 2957 discovered at MIT
– Video: 14 Delicious Ways To Cook Potatoes (via)
– 30 Years Ago, Mr. Snuffleupagus Shocked ‘Sesame Street’
– I love coming back to this Should I Check My Email flow chart.
– This made me laugh: Man records entire Vegas vacation with his GoPro pointed the wrong way.
– Tattly is looking to hire a Design Director. Come work with me!
— Tina Roth Eisenberg (@swissmiss) November 19, 2015