My all-time favorite song. What’s yours?
– A collection of old film footage of NYC, taken between 1896 and 1905, along with maps and descriptions of the locations.
– Visual artist Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski specializes in creating mesmerizing GIFS of everyday objects.
– How addiction to technology is taking over our lives illustrated by Jean Jullien.
– Now that’s what I call a stylish camera bag.
– Get your very own indoor stoop.
– This LEGO chart contains every color LEGO that exists
– Ellum is a beautifully designed wall-mounted, decorative lamp. Its high powered LEDs turn on when motion is detected.
– Don’t like your design but don’t know what to do about it? Take Pocket Art Director for a whirl and get unstuck. Made me chuckle.
– This is pretty cool: Hidden dyed hair.
– I want a 3D Doodler Pen
– We should come to terms with, and help others to see, just how hard and unnerving it can sometimes be to get close to some of the things we truly want. On Self-Sabotage
– Xero is looking to hire a Senior Product Designer in SF.
– A gift that keeps on giving: 3, 6 or 12 month Tattly subscription!