– This made me laugh: Startups We’ve Lost 2015.
– Myf friend Hayley gifted me a Daruma Doll for my birthday and I love the symbolism behind it all. “The eyes of Daruma are often blank when sold. Monte A. Greer, author of Daruma Eyes, described the “oversized symmetrical round blank white eyes” as a means to keep track of goals or big tasks and motivate them to work to the finish. The recipient of the doll fills in one eye upon setting the goal, then the other upon fulfilling it.”
– Helpful tips for designing animated GIFs.
– These bunk beds are what kids’ dreams are made of. OMG, the Star Wars Imperial Walker!
– Jason Silva on Energy.
– A hotel room that comes with geometric optical illusions? Yes, please!
Read more: http://designtaxi.com/news/383257/Watch-An-Easy-Way-To-Hide-Unused-Default-Apps-From-Your-iPhone-Home-Screen/#ixzz3wcCVZe1H
– Fantastic talk: The power of listening
– I keep telling my kids this. Maybe it needs to be a poster.
– Uhm yeah, I would have loved to do this as a kid.
– This lightbulb can text you if it hears a crying baby or a smoke alarm — oh, and it’s a Bluetooth speaker, too
– interesting read: How we learn fairness, by Maria Konnikova
– Interesting post on the art of design critique
– Giant Banana Pillow. Of course.
– YES! Cancer death rate continues steady drop, thanks to behavior and science
– Wish I could do this with some of our blatant Tattly copy cats: U.S. Marshall’s raid hoverboard booth at CES
– I just love this guy.
– The Brooklyn Museum is looking for a Web Developer.