– So, I am not at all into guns, or own one, but this vintage print of two women facing each other with guns is weirdly intriguing.
– My kids would approve: Gold and Black Poop Emoji Pin
– Truebill lets you find, track and cancel your paid subscriptions and recurring bills with 1 click
– I know several kids who don’t like different foods touching on their plates. They need this Food Cubby.
– Star Wars Death Star BBQ. Ha!
– I would totally wear this scarf.
– 60 teenagers reveal what they think is cool — and what isn’t — in 2016 (via)
– President Barack Obama “sings” Justin Bieber’s newest hit, “Sorry,” in the latest “Barack Dub” mashup music video by Memphis-based video editor, Fadi Saleh.
– This photo made me laugh.
– Well, that explains a lot: Cheese triggers the same part of the brain as hard drugs
– A dog and his matching snowdog! (via)
– 17 equations that changed the world
– I would let this chair into my home.
– What kids want to be when they grow up.
– I can definitely put this to good use: Alert.Email sends your important emails to a private Slack channel. https://www.producthunt.com/tech/alert-email
– The MoMA Cookbook: Vintage recipes and reflections on food by Salvador Dalí, Louise Bourgeois, Willem de Kooning, Andy Warhol, and other great artists
– Mayku is building a new line of desktop making tools.
– Foursquare Trip Tips helps you plan your trip with help from your friends.
– Did you see that CreativeMornings launched a weekly Newsletter? They’re so good.
– A brief history of The Little Car Trees Car Air Fresheners
– Single? Dreading the upcoming Valentine’s Day? Tattly’s got you covered. Literally.
– Palantir in Palo Alto, NYC, Washington, DC and London is looking for a Product Designer.
I really enjoyed the featured video.
Danke für den Tipp!
Jan 31st, 2016 / 2:21 am