– This made me chuckle: Do your bloody timesheets!
– BuyMeOnce finds and promotes products that don’t break the bank, don’t break the planet… that don’t break at all!
– Email on Deck generate temporary emails to use for unwanted subscription signups. (via)
– Neil deGrasse Tyson recommends 8 books every intelligent person should read
– “An email intro is the ultimate five-minute favor.” (Yes, but ask permission first – on both sides!)
– This is a stylish carry-on bag!
– Sobering read: On Marrying the Wrong Person
– What the what? Pineapples are not a single fruit, but a group of berries that have fused together.
– It’s all about perspective. This quote.
– Calendly allows people to book a time slot with you and have it automatically added to both your calendars.
– 15 ways to manage stress according to scientists
– Russian Artist Creates Intricate Baroque Wigs From Paper
– Round-up of last Sunday’s Super Bowl 50 ads
– Mellow, a modern sous-vide machine.
– Digital Pulp in NYC is hiring a Senior Interactive Designer.
— banksy (@thereaIbanksy) February 9, 2016
Email on Deck link is broke
Feb 12th, 2016 / 11:50 am
@Christoph, it’s fixed! Thanks for letting me know.
Feb 12th, 2016 / 1:00 pm
I’m having trouble with the timesheet and pineapple links ?
Feb 13th, 2016 / 7:52 pm
It really is all about the journey. It shapes, encourages, and motivates us. It’s not all about the views, but rather reaching an audience that is invested. 1 > 0 proves that if you do what you’re passionate about, the right things will fall into place.
Feb 14th, 2016 / 4:45 pm
1>0 so intense.
Nails it for a n y t h i n g you want to do well.
Feb 16th, 2016 / 5:20 pm