– This made me chuckle: Do your bloody timesheets!
– BuyMeOnce finds and promotes products that don’t break the bank, don’t break the planet… that don’t break at all!
– Neil deGrasse Tyson recommends 8 books every intelligent person should read
– “An email intro is the ultimate five-minute favor.” (Yes, but ask permission first – on both sides!)
– This is a stylish carry-on bag!
– Sobering read: On Marrying the Wrong Person
– It’s all about perspective. This quote.
– Calendly allows people to book a time slot with you and have it automatically added to both your calendars.
– 15 ways to manage stress according to scientists
– Russian Artist Creates Intricate Baroque Wigs From Paper
– Round-up of last Sunday’s Super Bowl 50 ads
– Mellow, a modern sous-vide machine.
– Digital Pulp in NYC is hiring a Senior Interactive Designer.
— banksy (@thereaIbanksy) February 9, 2016