ALIVE INSIDE follows social worker Dan Cohen as he fights against a broken healthcare system to demonstrate music’s ability to combat both memory loss and alzheimer’s and restore a deep sense of self to those suffering from it. A joyous exploration of music’s capacity to reawaken our souls.
– I would totally be ok with this Le Corbusier Tapestry in my home.
– This is winning the internet: “Florida woman is fighting to keep her motorcycle-riding alligator”
– Oh, please no: Flying Drone Billboards!
– This Googler Explains How To Design Your Time Rather Than Manage It
– Vintage Acorn Botanical Print. Lovley.
– Kitchen Towel Display Ladder. Minimal and beautiful.
– This site documents the beautiful and strange glitch art that happens at times when a computers are having a moment. Next time it happens to you, take a screenshot and submit yours! (I wish they wouldn’t repeat the Thanks Adobe overlay on every screenshot)
– My son would approve: Pizza Night Light.
– Clay Shirky on how social media is reshaping politics in an “article” composed, of course, entirely of tweets (via)
– Glitter beard kit? The end is near.
– The chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, Tom Wheeler, is proposing the first ever effort to let internet users choose how much information an Internet Service Provider is allowed to collect, and how that information is used.
– Sophie Gamand takes photos of pit bull shelter dogs wearing flower crowns to help us see this breed in a more gentle light.
– This public lemon squeezer made me laugh.
– Woah: On April 10th, 2015, 17,857 people protested in front of the Spanish Parliament in the only way the Gag Law allowed them to, as holograms.
– I need to get one of these for my son’s LEGO.
– Anton and I are psyched it’s the weekend!
– Come work with me, Tattly is hiring a Sales Manager.