This made me laugh: How to sound smart in your TEDx Talk
– Love this: Bhutan Honors Newborn Prince by Planting 108,000 Tree
– Here’s how you get your little one to eat greens.
– Deep: “You can’t steer a parked car!”
– Some simple, good tips in this post: “15 Ways to Delight Your Clients”
– My sister is winning: Birth Order Doesn’t Affect Personality, but It Does Affect Intelligence
– A simple dish rack and drying matt in one.
– Some real gems can be found in John Maeda’s lawsof.design. Just dig.
– This face swap app called Masquerade is something else.
– Ring lets you to see and speak with visitors at your door, from anywhere. Each doorbell is equipped with an HD camera with night vision and smart motion detection.
– “most of us are willing to be much more honest with our phones than with professionals, or even with our spouses and partners.” Interesting New York Times Article
– Don’t agree with this one. Don’t think it ever pays off to burn a bridge. Anyone proof me wrong?
– This pocket scanner called Dacuda looks awesome. I want to totally give this a try.
– This fully assembled desk unfolds as an alternative to the slouched-over computer posture.
– Love these simple white ash baskets.
– I’d like my Bourbon with an ice ball moon, please.
– Cameron Moll writes about the art of the perfect job ad: “Mozilla’s nearly flawless job ad, and why.”